• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Pimpwerx

What is the fascination with AJ again? She's not doing anything new as GM that anyone, even Eve, was doing. She's also pretty crap on the mic, which means she can't even carry a promo by herself. PEACE.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
iArsAo2ALmHQW.gif

Ithil

What is the fascination with AJ again? She's not doing anything new as GM that anyone, even Eve, was doing. She's also pretty crap on the mic, which means she can't even carry a promo by herself. PEACE.

To the best of my knowledge, she was actually around before she was GM. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I've decided to not watch today's episode of the longest running weekly episodic show in television history WWE Monday Night Raw live for 3 horrendous hours. I'll instead be watching it later on my DVR so I can skip all the boring crap. Thank you and good luck.

Kaladin

I've decided to not watch today's episode of the longest running weekly episodic show in television history WWE Monday Night Raw live for 3 horrendous hours. I'll instead be watching it later on my DVR so I can skip all the boring crap. Thank you and good luck.

Think about skipping the first 40 minutes.

Top Bottom