• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Jackson50

This is silly.

I'm gonna leer at AJ some more instead.
imJzBFDdMAftC.gif
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Zertez

Not sure were they are going with a Punk/Lawler feud. They kept mentioning how Lawler has never won the title. It would be funny if they have Lawler beat Punk for the belt, and then have Ziggler cash in and take the title for Lawler. It would quickly end the feud between Punk and Lawler, and instantly start the feud with Dolph and Punk. This would leave Cena out of the title picture, so doubtful they would do something like this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena and Miz? THIS IS JUST LIKE THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA. REMEMBER THAT. THAT ONE TIME REMEMBER THAT

no one but Cody should be allowed the white IC title

Kaladin

The guy with the title should go over here because he has a belt and the WWE protects their champions.......right? Am I right guys?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm not sure if it's because my total distate for Lawler, or if it really is 1% better, but just Michael Cole on Commentary is better than Cole and Lawler

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Taco Bell, you don't do artsy commercials. You're taco bell. That's like if Denny's did a slow mo black and white commercial

Ithil

I'm not sure if it's because my total distate for Lawler, or if it really is 1% better, but just Michael Cole on Commentary is better than Cole and Lawler

It's been that way for a long time. He has no one to argue with, or to play "discuss the recap" with, so he has to just pay attention to what's going on in the ring.

Kaladin

I'm going to assume this is for the IC title and Cena is going to bring legitimacy and prestige to the title.

Cena only goes for lesser titles if he can hold them with the person he's currently feuding against.....since you can't co-hold the IC title and he's not feuding against Miz, no it isn't for the belt.

Toki767

Is that Lesnar fan plant who never changes his shirt in the front row? Also, is he joining the women and children in chanting Let's Go Cena?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home from work, anything I miss worth noting in the first hour?

Also yay Miz! Too bad he's gonna job to Cena :(

Lawler was in deep contemplation for almost an hour before deciding "what the hell, I'll wrestle CM Punk".

Thats about it.

I like Josh Mathews. From Tough Enough to Afterburn to Smackdown to Raw to Superstars back to Smackdown now back on RAW its the rise of Josh Mathews

Top Bottom