• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Ithil

I ask again: who did daniel brian took a shit on to get buried so quicly?

How is that a burial? Jack Swagger got buried.

If anything Bryan is very slowly breaking through the "no small indie vegans" prejudice that had guys at the top against him from the start. CM Punk had a similar prejudice against him, he took years to break through for good.

Maybe it's not what he deserves given his level of talent, but he's come a long way as it is.

somedevil

I ask again: who did daniel brian took a shit on to get buried so quicly?

He is not getting buried. People here use that term like its Candy. The term definition here is used for a wrestler who they think is not doing what they want to do.

He won at Summerslam and he is getting buried? If I used that term I would say Austin Aries is getting buried in Impact Wrestling.

Quick, more AJ gifs/pics during the break!

Everybody just needs a hug

tumblr_m97lqwr9UA1ra0wiko1_400.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So basically Raw sucks between the 15 minute mark and the 55 minute mark so Vince puts on wrestling matches to keep the fans entertained between promos?

ecurbj

YOU TAPPED OUT!!! Quit and just continue to do the head of the WWE. Gosh. The crowd needs to shut the hell up. It's 10 o'clock. More matches and less of this bullshit.

Triple H: Am I going to retire?

Me: YES! YES! YES!

Top Bottom