• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

DMczaf

ibzakC2QvOkg80.gif

Ithil

When you're truly legendary, you don't need to spend 10 minutes asking for a standing ovation and thank you chants, they do it freely.

jmdajr

Damn :'(

What do I do now .... No more burials :'( :'( :'(

Guess Ill keep watching for this business, its what Triple H would have wanted

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
When you're truly legendary, you don't need to spend 10 minutes asking for a standing ovation and thank you chants, they do it freely.

HHH is totally a "legend", as far as WWE stars go.

He's just overstayed his welcome for so long that nobody gives a crap any more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what was the point of Hunter's last match putting over Lesnar? Which new star did that build?

Did it solidify Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Miz, Ryback, Heath Slater, Claudio, Wade Barrett, Tyson Kidd?

Diablos54

Well that was pointless... We didn't even get a proper answer. And stopping at the end to milk it even more? Really? REALLY? You're not HBK, you're not even Edge!

GBONZZZZ

So here's my Canadian feed post of the night..

How much has THE ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAND BAY-BAY grown on everyone? He's in my fav 5 right now

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
nobody gives a shit because he hasn't wrestled on a regular basis in 2 years

When he does show up on TV, he's out there the longest out of everyone or shows up 5 times.

I'd be crying if somebody like Santino retired like that :(

ecurbj

Did I get you doubting everyone's hair color now?
Haha! Stop. You didn't. Just observing everyone's hair now. And I see there is a earlier HHH in the new WWE 13 game and saw his eyebrows tonight and saw them blonde but yet his facial hair is dark brown and his hair on his head his brown but blondish.

Ithil

HHH is totally a "legend", as far as WWE stars go.

He's just overstayed his welcome for so long that nobody gives a crap any more.

But he's never been as good as the real greats. He's always been "good", or, at one point, "very good". Never "amazing".

When I think legendary, I think of Austin, HBK, Taker, Macho Man, Hogan, Rock, these kind of people. At this point, HHH is "legendary" simply by attrition, like he's been around so long and showed up everywhere so often that he's legendary because he's always been there, not because he was so good he made himself legendary.

Like Austin, he was only on top for 3/4 years, but he's the most successful wrestler in history, and the most important next to Hogan.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wait are there some people in here who thought that was legit?

Hint: when he actually retires, thays raw will be a damn 3 hour jerkoff of his career.

Top Bottom