• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

somedevil

Progress must be thrilled with this:

Pete Dunne just got busted open by Darius Carter and it looked prettttttttty bad. He left the ring immediately after match. #battleclubpro

Belt shot caused it and he is head lining the show in new york today.

RBH

8njDP4p.png
:)

I've gotta commend Triple H for not immediately going back to the Bate/Dunne match. You could have easily built on the hype of last Takeover and gone to a rematch in Brooklyn, but it seems like they are going to hold off on it for a while longer.

If this was main roster WWE, we would have seen that match six times by now.

Progress must be thrilled with this:

Belt shot caused it and he is head lining the show in new york today.

Shit happens, but with WWE controlling his bookings, I'm guessing they aren't too happy about it either.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I've gotta commend Triple H for not immediately going back to the Bate/Dunne match. You could have easily built on the hype of last Takeover and gone to a rematch in Brooklyn, but it seems like they are going to hold off on it for a while longer.

Shit happens, but with WWE controlling his bookings, I'm guessing they aren't too happy about it either.

It's good that he's holding onto that match but it's bad that they aren't booked at all.

Bate has trumpets in this theme so I'll be cheering for That Motherfucker himself, Pete Dunne. Honestly can't think of anyone who does right by that moniker than him today.

Sami Da God should be the only with a horn section cuz he's my fave regardless of his booking right now

Mahonay

Banned
Being treated like a simple minded idiot in the Ghost in the Shell thread for preferring the Stand Alone Complex TV series over the original anime.

And then being told I don't know my own neighborhood in the Munsters "Brooklyn hipster" reboot.

Sometimes I regret posting at all.

Being treated like a simple minded idiot in the Ghost in the Shell thread for preferring the Stand Alone Complex TV series over the original anime.

And then being told I don't know my own neighborhood in the Munsters "Brooklyn hipster" reboot.

I prefer SAC quite a bit myself.

DMczaf

You deserve it !! 👏👏👏

It's good that he's holding onto that match but it's bad that they aren't booked at all.

Maybe, but they are letting them do their own thing right now. And I don't think they want the talent being on NXT to be a common thing. Their homebase is UK and the less you use them on NXT TV and Takeovers, the more special it feels when they show up. And plus with automatic rematches being a thing, you'd have to come up with some reason why Bate doesn't just take it ASAP.

Funny thing is that they felt the videos needed subtitles even though Nakamura speaks slowly and it's easy to understand what he's saying.

Dude I've seen subtitles on major brand videos of people who speak English as a first language before.

You can never underestimate the amount of people who just can't understand a given accent.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kevin is padded to absorb all those crazy bumps he likes to take.

thats my excuse too.

im padded to take all the psychological bumps my shitty life keeps throwing at me.

Wait, thats not the same at all is it :(

Who sent Bucks the cease and desist about #FuckTheRevival? WWE? Great to hear Kenny putting Hiromu over as a future big star.

Fandom can be weird. I definitely enjoy them in different ways that makes it hard to pick one over the other, that's kind of one of the best things about all the different GitS releases.

Browny

Banned
Menome.... brother... man, it was a good run.

I'm trying to make comparisons to the all-time heart-breaking breakups...

Edge and Christian, Matt and Jeff, Bradshaw and Simmons, Shad and JTG.

Top Bottom