• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Uuy1Vgx.jpg

They should do a match like this next week, except instead of a match happening Asuka just comes out and annihilates them.

The perfect booking for Asuka would be for either the champion on Raw or SD issuing a challenge, and Asuka comes out, while she's still NXT champ. She proceeds to win, and she just dumps the NXT title. Therefore she never loses any momentum whatsoever. It'll never happen.

The crowd is Cruiserweight levels of dead, jesus. Emma should be in Smackdown.

Wow, they're really burying her for botching the Emmalina gimmick, aren't they?

No.

They are burying her because last month she complained on Twitter about not getting TV time, so being the petty fucks they are, they give her TV time by having her job.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Blood isn't a PG thing. You can have blood and still be PG. There's a lot of things that are blamed on "PG" that are actually just "WWE sponsors don't like it".

The "PG Era" was a shift in WWE programming to appease their sponsors. You're arguing semantics.

The perfect booking for Asuka would be for either the champion on Raw or SD issuing a challenge, and Asuka comes out, while she's still NXT champ. She proceeds to win, and she just dumps the NXT title. Therefore she never loses any momentum whatsoever. It'll never happen.

Awful idea.

It just reflects so poorly on every woman in that NXT division. Makes the next champ look like a joke.

She needs to lose in NXT.

The "PG Era" was a shift in WWE programming to appease their sponsors. You're arguing semantics.

I am, but they matter in the sense that even if they weren't PG, they'd still be at the mercy of their sponsors.

I would prefer that she lose in NXT by being too cocky, then going on a rampage afterward. She would then be "banished" from NXT, leading to her debuting on the main roster.

Awful idea.

It just reflects so poorly on every woman in that NXT division. Makes the next champ look like a joke.

She needs to lose in NXT.

I am, but they matter in the sense that even if they weren't PG, they'd still be at the mercy of their sponsors.

There's no one in NXT on her level though. You could keep her down there for another year. But right now, no one should go over Asuka.

Top Bottom