• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Michael Cole totally spoiled it with a slip of the tongue about 3 mins before the finish lol

Good moment for the division, match wouldave been buried in the preshow at SS

The Demon should happen. I like what WWE are doing with having it being saved, but they haven't built it up at all which makes me doubt it might happen for Summerslam if Bray vs Finn happens there.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Demon should happen. I like what WWE are doing with having it being saved, but they haven't built it up at all which makes me doubt it might happen for Summerslam if Bray vs Finn happens there.
probably fuckery tonight

Oh Mickie, you're so fine.

Hmmm I wonder who will win. They've been screwing Emma over as of late but who knows if creative will give Mickie a win.

I'm fairly sure we get an angle with Bray and Finn.

And I think Tozawa vs. Neville will happen again Sunday for Neville's rematch.

Oh yeah, I guess I just don't see Bray as someone Finn would go Demon on.

Still bitter about the Tozawa title change, shows no actual confidence in the performers if they way to hype a title match for a ppv is to have a title change the same week.

Still bitter about the Tozawa title change, shows no actual confidence in the performers if they way to hype a title match for a ppv is to have a title change the same week.

I would rather them do a title change on Raw than a PPV preshow.

Bray's a creepy supernatural dude. Seems an okay reason for Finn to tap into this demon side of himself.

gaiadyne

The commercial break makes me think this is more of a match.

She tapped to Becky at Survivor Series in the five on five. And I think in the gauntlet match. I don't remember it happening in a singles match any time.

After looking over her matches I think you are right now. She was pinned in multiwoman matches and when she got distracted in a Bayley match

I would rather them do a title change on Raw than a PPV preshow.

Funny thing is I still don't see them outside the preshow. Only reason they made it to the Rumble was because that was a fairly tight PPV (only four matches besides the rumble on the main card).

SS seems more like a Mania scenario than anything. But I do hope I'm wrong.

Where the hell is Finn's career going in WWE. Are there plans for him to be a top guy or hold a title?

Meltzer has said they hold him in pretty high regard. They like him a lot.

He'll probably settle in at Dean/Seth level. A reign or two with the world title, but always promoted and busy.

Funny thing is I still don't see them outside the preshow. Only reason they made it to the Rumble was because that was a fairly tight PPV (only four matches besides the rumble on the main card).

SS seems more like a Mania scenario than anything. But I do hope I'm wrong.

I think they'll still be on the preshow, but the change is a bigger moment than the defense by Tozawa.

The bigger moment will have happened on the bigger stage.

Top Bottom