• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
Now just waiting for
KUSHIDA (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi vs. Marty Scrull vs. Dalton Castle for the ROH World Television championship

and

Cody Rhodes (c) vs. SANADA for the ROH World championship

but a couple of filler matches to sit through

Hasney

Hex

Banned
LOL Daryl giving fist bumps to all the little Daryls in the crowd and crowd going nuts

Edit: I fucking love Marty's entrance

Hex

Banned
Daryl doing the wings and the Woop woop

LOL Hiromu saying hi to Mr Belt and freaking out Kushida

So Mistico is probably going to be an Ingobernable in CMLL, which is funny considering the story of the Mistico persona, he's even sporting a black mask now.

He was on this card earlier

Edit: Loudest chants are Daryl and Woop Woop

Heading to the CA hot sauce expo in a little bit. They got some Indy wrestling show going on too.

Gonna try hot sauces and watch some wrestling.

Hex

Banned
I'm sure you know more than the three doctors who cleared him.

I do not know his doctors, so this is a general statement.
If I put effort into it, I can find a doctor to say that I have or do not have any ailment that I want.
There are doctors who sell weed cards to people who are as healthy as can be and will sign on the line as long as you pay the copay.
The more money that you have, the easier it is.
It would come down on who the doctors are and how their reps are.

Hasney

If I put effort into it, I can find a doctor to say that I have or do not have any ailment that I want.
There are doctors who sell weed cards to people who are as healthy as can be and will sign on the line as long as you pay the copay.

Two of them that clared them were WWE doctors.

Never said I did. I'm just thinking about the well-being of a man than your insatiable bloodlust for entertainment. He should be a family man instead of becoming Concussion Man.
I could understand if his motivations were "I mean I don't want to let the fans down" but it's him wanting to do it. If doctors are clearing him and he wants to do it then there's no reason for him not to.

Some people seem to be so terrified of people dying in the ring that they want them to be miserable and eventually kill themselves because they can't do what they love

Carny isn't a phase, it's a lifestyle

I could understand if his motivations were "I mean I don't want to let the fans down" but it's him wanting to do it. If doctors are clearing him and he wants to do it then there's no reason for him not to.

Some people seem to be so terrified of people dying in the ring that they want them to be miserable and eventually kill themselves because they can't do what they love

Carny isn't a phase, it's a lifestyle
He's certainly well within his right to do so. I am in no position to tell somebody what they can or can't do. I'm just a person on an internet video game forum.

The thing with Bryan (and Shibata for that matter), is that wrestling is such a big part of his life, not just as business but for pleasure. And it's worse with Bryan then Shibata, because Bryan probably feels fantastic right now as he hasn't wrestled in a couple of years, so all the niggling injuries wrestlers tend to pick up are healed.

So he's going to Smackdown, in the prime of his wrestling career and watching other people do what he wants to while he can only watch. He's watching people on NJPWWorld tear the house down with one of the greatest rosters ever, knowing he can hang with them.

Foggy

Usually docs that get to look at your brain are legit. It's not like he's dealing with sciatica and running down to Jasmine's Herbal Emporium.

Hex

Banned
Cody just called out Bryan

Did the Labell lock, then the yes yes yes thing, then looked in the camera and said "I'm waiting for you Bryan Danielson"

Top Bottom