• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
People use the word trash way to fucking loosely in here.
It is like some knee jerk meme.

The 4 way match was not bad, the tag title match was good.
The kick off Lucha Match was good and this title match was not bad at all.

Bryan shouldn't waste his time with fucking Cody Rhodes

He has the ROH title, he gets a reaction and he does boost crowds.
Why the fuck not?

Dalton answering the challenge.

People use the word trash way to fucking loosely in here.
It is like some knee jerk meme.

The 4 way match was not bad, the tag title match was good.
The kick off Lucha Match was good and this title match was not bad at all.

He has the ROH title, he gets a reaction and he does boost crowds.
Why the fuck not?

are you watching this promo?

lmao and how is Castle going to challenge Cody? he got pinned earlier

klonere

Banned
You keep being an armchair superstar and he will keep doing what he is doing and history will have to judge

He's having a mediocre indie run where he got a singles match at WK which ended up being the worst on the card and having Okada's worst title match during a historic reign.

The only thing of worth he's done is coin a lame catchphrase which for a WWE talent factory performer is about all you can expect.

Hex

Banned
He's having a mediocre indie run where he got a singles match at WK which ended up being the worst on the card and having Okada's worst title match during a historic reign.

The only thing of worth he's done is coin a lame catchphrase which for a WWE talent factory performer is about all you can expect.

Don't get me wrong mate, if he was not someone in Bullet Club he would be a statistic right now

Oh hey this turns into a Joshitube stream for the rest of the night

Agreed completely
Fuck The Revival

XiOvy5x.gif

u r not well

Foggy

The only sin Cody committed is being mediocre. I can't muster any emotion to care either way for the guy.

Don't get me wrong mate, if he was not someone in Bullet Club he would be a statistic right now

Oh hey this turns into a Joshitube stream for the rest of the night

wooo is a hive of scum and villainy, tread carefully

kiguel182

I do not know his doctors, so this is a general statement.
If I put effort into it, I can find a doctor to say that I have or do not have any ailment that I want.
There are doctors who sell weed cards to people who are as healthy as can be and will sign on the line as long as you pay the copay.
The more money that you have, the easier it is.
It would come down on who the doctors are and how their reps are.

One was a WWE doctor.

But nope, let’s all keep this made up story.

Never said I did. I'm just thinking about the well-being of a man more than your insatiable bloodlust for entertainment. He should be a family man instead of becoming Concussion Man.

He should be whatever he wants and not what people who don’t know his medical records say. People present this “he went to phony doctors. He is clearly not able to wrestle” as fact when nobody has proof and he (and reporters) say otherwise.

He is a grown man and his wife supports him (and also knows more than everyone here) so quit acting like you somehow know better.

Hex

Banned
The only sin Cody committed is being mediocre. I can't muster any emotion to care either way for the guy.

wooo is a hive of scum and villainy, tread carefully

Yeah I just found the same vid on youtube and am watching it there

Hex

Banned
One was a WWE doctor.

But nope, let's all keep this made up story.

He should be whatever he wants and not what people who don't know his medical records say. People present this ”he went to phony doctors. He is clearly not able to wrestle" as fact when nobody has proof and he (and reporters) say otherwise.

He is a grown man and his wife supports him (and also knows more than everyone here) so quit acting like you somehow know better.

Could you not have ...you know, read down two or three more posts where this was addressed?
And was it one or two? Now I am hearing two different things
The "proof" or at least the part people can not get over is that WWE is leaving millions on the table and dealing with a ratings issue that he could solve.
They are paying him a guarantee for almost doing nothing, which if he is ok makes no business sense at all. He would put asses in seats even for one big ppv match, but for some reason the WWE will not do it.
If he is healthy enough...why? Where is the sense or logic? "Har har WWE / Vince Jr has never been known for logic har har" horse shit...this is cold cash money being left on the table. These are ratings and ad buys that are being left.

kiguel182

Could you not have ...you know, read down two or three more posts where this was addressed?

I read it but I felt like repeating it since you clearly like to stick to your made up stuff. Whatever.

Never said I did. I'm just thinking about the well-being of a man more than your insatiable bloodlust for entertainment. He should be a family man instead of becoming Concussion Man.

Come on now

Dude has now publicly admitted he's lied about his own health and concussion/seizure history to his employers before. He doesn't care about his own well-being. He wants to re-enact the full second half of The Wrestler, and I'm now at the point where I think we should let him.

One was the official WWE doctor, Joseph Maroon. The other was a doctor WWE recommended, but not a doctor under their payroll or anything.

No one should be condemned for being on either side of this argument. There are doctors on both sides. Some say he's fine, and some say he shouldn't wrestle. People have every right to be concerned for his health, but at the end of the day his decision is his decision and he seems to have made it.

He should be whatever he wants and not what people who don't know his medical records say. People present this ”he went to phony doctors. He is clearly not able to wrestle" as fact when nobody has proof and he (and reporters) say otherwise.

No one is saying they know better. People are just rightfully concerned that a guy with double digit confirmed concussions and neck injuries is getting back in the ring when doctors are disputed on whether he should or not.

You cannot tell anyone what they can or cannot be concerned about.

made up stuff

Care to comment on how you feel about him openly lying about seizures and concussion history to employers previously? Since you're so of the belief he could never lie a second time, I just want your thoughts about that whole first time he did it effortlessly to get what he wanted.

kiguel182

There’s a line between concern and just creating a fake narrative around it.

Care to comment on how you feel about him openly lying about seizures and concussion history to employers previously? Since you're so of the belief he could never lie a second time, I just want your thoughts about that whole first time he did it effortlessly to get what he wanted.

He fucked up. Do I believe is wife would also lie and put him in danger after three doctor tests? I don’t.

This story isn’t as simple as people present it around here sometimes. I chose to trust those doctors and his wife. If they are wrong then they are wrong but I’m not going to act like his doctors aren’t legit or stuff like that without any proof.

Hex

Banned
Now I'm angry

I think it is one of those things that if you live anywhere near it , it is cool as hell because they go out almost as much as they do for Mania with an Axxess type thing and meet and greets.
Really sad that I missed Mania events this year

kiguel182

Really? Perhaps they do not teach reading or perhaps you are just fucking illiterate because from what I see when they said it was WWE doctors I said ok then that is that.
I did not stick to anything.
But if you can show me some made up stuff I stick to, before running your damn typing lips I would be more than happy to answer to it kid.

What is this shit, some other fucking name change or some fucking new person having a bad day

I didn’t see your response, only the post saying they were WWE doctors. My bad, sorry.

Top Bottom