• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach, we need to pool our considerable resources and get Bayley over again.

This is nuclear go-away heat is UNACCEPTABLE
>Bayley getting booed against a heel
This is it, fam. Christmas has come early.
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

GunBR

I'm still on the pre-show of Summerslam so I just saw now that Shawn Michaels returned for a freaking KFC ad?
I don’t even know what to say

This Dean and Seth storyline is playing out exactly how I had hoped Sheamus and Cesaro's story would have back when they first got together and didn't trust one another. I even spelled it out multiple times.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
To everyone thinking Joe is eating the pin, he's probably not. it's most likely Roman only if they giving Roman the title at Mania again. If they want to do the redemption story, he has to be the one that eats it. If they are doing one on one vs Brock, they can use the excuse that he had Brock beat twice and someone interfered. Like they'll let him spear Brock 3 times and Joe jumps in to choke him out. Brock recovers, F5 to Joe then pins Roman.

just sayin

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I knew it was going to go down like that, and Im still disapointed.

Top Bottom