• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

RBH

#TeamWCW

Pikma

Banned
So I'm checking twitter and it seems like Vince screwing around and changing the match results at the last minute for shit & giggles again, in all three matches the losers were the betting odds favorites, two of them ridiculously high too (New Day were -900)

I bet the main show will be full of that too.

The reason I mention this is because I'm honestly starting to wonder if Vince is just acting dumb/crazy or if someone is actually somehow benefiting (as in $$$$$) from this.

Pikma

Banned
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

See why can't everyone be like Menome and back up their words with actual proof

menome and i are too geographically apart and thats a crime.

Story of tonight will be Corbin, 4 way winner and maybe Jinder. I still think Jinder goes over.

shaowebb

Yeah Corbin's done. Let's see...

- Got embarrassed on Twitter a few times
- Lost his cash-in to a mega-exhausted Mahal and lost it in 6 seconds becoming the quickest title match in WWE history
- Damn near killed Cena tonight in a horrible botch
- Cena beat him with 1 AA pretty quick
- Cena looked pissed after the match.

This boy's done.

Sums up the Corbin situation. GOOD. Fuck him. Guy was never a talent and was pushed over folks for no deserved reason. Guy wont even stay in shape out of respect for the spot he was handed. Sloppy, dull, dumb look, gimmick is pointless, and just an overall waste of money they invested in. Called him the next failed project like Snitsky and Heidenreich and I'm glad its finally hit the point that he can leave without wasting anyone else's momentum on his way out.

I realized earlier how much I'm dreading the potential end of Asuka's streak if she's staying in NXT.

*Mae Young Classic finals spoiler*

With
Shayna Baszler in the finals it's giving me a sinking feeling they'll have her win (even though the more logical booking seems like Kairi) and then beat Asuka just to give her rubs for that 4 Horsewomen angle at WrestleMania.

Top Bottom