• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

JohnDrake

Hopefully this ends fast.

Enzo is beyond annoying and Big Ass is looking way too orange for my taste. His tits also seem to grow every night.

Draxal

I hate to be harsh, but I hope. Or at least just reduce his screen time to zero.

But I guess his match sales keeps them from taking him off? Idk.

Tbh, he still gets a pop but they're trying to kill all that pop then fe him.

Only thing that makes sense now as this feud is forever.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Enzo is the sole reason Big Ass gets heat. People like him for some reason, so if they take him out of the picture, there goes the Ass Heat.

Hex

Banned
Tbh, he still gets a pop but they're trying to kill all that pop then fe him.

Only thing that makes sense now as this feud is forever.

They need to have someone interrupt him and call him on saying the same shit.
"is this the 90s?" Especially someone with some mic skills

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Enzo is the sole reason Big Ass gets heat. People like him for some reason, so if they take him out of the picture, there goes the Ass Heat.

Yep. The fans want to root for Enzo but they are trying to make it impossible by destroying him week after week

They don't give a shit about Cass.

UberTag

Yet Enzo gets like 10 minutes of mic time every night, 99% of the roster would kill for that
Most of them don't get any unless they're Shield guys or Jinder/Bray reciting the same promos over and over again.

Michael Cole cuts their promos for them.

At least The Miz remains awesome. As does Kevin Owens.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was some riveting camera work

I don't think Cass's situation is as dire as people say. If the crowd was really sour on him they'd be shouting "BORING" during the matches, not "CASSHOLE." Cass has heat you can work with.

Top Bottom