• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

NastyBook

Goldust:

latest
LMFAO!!!

Henry wins title
Loses it to Braun in a month who Henry becomes obsessed with
Leads to retirement match at Royal Rumble, Braun wins

After the match

*BONG*

Undertaker returns for Wrestlemania showdown

Braun retires Undertaker

BOOK IT
ohgodihopenot

Barrage

Im completely fine with Henry winning the U.S. title for the Olympics and then losing it when he gets back.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is one of those things where they didn't realize it was funny once, and not twice.

Wagram

I'm okay with matches like that, but you can't do two of them back to back. That's one of the reasons Raw was really good last week. They were filler in between the really good segments.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Thos Shining Stars got to be the worst thing going in all of WWE right now, just no point in thm whatsover.

About Pokemon Go, do you guys think Nintendo is paying for this?

My brother likes the "chinese wrestling".
NJPW
Just tell him someone used to be in the "chinese wrestling" and they are over like rover. He's only seen Kenny Omega matches tho

styl3s

My brother likes the "chinese wrestling".
NJPW
Just tell him someone used to be in the "chinese wrestling" and they are over like rover. He's only seen Kenny Omega matches tho
At least he's watching the best chinese
njpw
wrestler.

The Shining Stars should complain about Puerto Rico's shit economy and get that Muhammad Hassan "I feel weird for booing you" heat.

"The greatest debut in the history of Monday Night RAW"

I'll never forget how he milled out of the crowd, center stage, to a relatively mild reaction.

Top Bottom