• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

What would be great is if at Mania, Braun is in the Andre battle royale and all of the sudden a fan jumps the barrier. Then another. Then... wait a minute those aren't fans, those are jobbers! All the jobbers from the past year swarm the ring and eliminate him from the battle royale.

Ultratech

What would be great is if at Mania, Braun is in the Andre battle royale and all of the sudden a fan jumps the barrier. Then another. Then... wait a minute those aren't fans, those are jobbers! All the jobbers from the past year swarm the ring and eliminate him from the battle royale.

That would actually be pretty good.

(Which is why it won't happen.)

RBH

Jobber matches are great and much needed

We've gotten so spoiled since the late 90's when it comes to having big matches on free TV all the time and people on the roster getting overexposed to the point where the audience burns out on them quicker. It's been long overdue to bring some balance back in the form of jobber matches

Pizoxuat

That jobber is Delilah Doom. We got see her have a hardcore match with Angelus Layne, which featured Delilah suplexing her onto a VHS copy of Pretty in Pink while shouting "I'm not afraid of you anymore!". She gave our daughter the giant Hello Kitty that she used in the match. A real sweetheart.

Jobber matches are great and much needed

We've gotten so spoiled since the late 90's when it comes to having big matches on free TV all the time and people on the roster getting overexposed to the point where the audience burns out on them quicker. It's been long overdue to bring some balance back in the form of jobber matches

Hear hear.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was hoping the crowds might have finally turned on this no-fucks-given cheat, but I guess not

Top Bottom