• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think this is the match where Orton gets DQ'd and then Heath gets a contract on accident

Lol even with the depleted roster, sd over the last few weeks has been the significantly better show. Now imagine if they add someone joe or nakamura by the end of the year.

Ultratech

Teddy Long losing his shit right now over all those tag teams.

80d.gif

The SmackDown bookers really did well in building up Ziggler again. I was a bit down on him becoming No.1 Contender but I'm quite excited now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol even with the depleted roster, sd over the last few weeks has been the significantly better show. Now imagine if they add someone joe or nakamura by the end of the year.

I think Joe is coming sooner rather than later. Adding both of those guys would just make the SD roster better in general.

Angry Grimace

Becky Lynch on the preshow: "Eva's injury was as fake as some of her body parts."

Straight FIYA

Angry Grimace

lol @ the SD Tag Division being American Alpha and 5 other crappy jobber teams

Angry Grimace

The Ascension's fake Killswitch Engage theme makes me think 2010 CM Punk is coming out

I legit think they should push Breezango. They're ridiculous but big deal.

Top Bottom