• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

oddjobs

YOSHI-HASHI looked pretty good in that match against Marufuji.

I may need to reconsider Marufuji outside of his lukewarm NOAH defenses. Maybe it's just NOAH's heavyweight main event booking.

He had a pretty damn good G1 IMO. Can't wait for the match with Okada!

Apropos of nothing, my 3-year-old just walked in the room and created a wrestler. I promise I'm not making this up/had no influence in his description:

-His name is Win
-Wears red shorts
-Eats cookies when he wrestles and bananas when he's not wrestling
-His special move is "Walking all the way to the sun."
-His catchphrase is "Best in wrestle!"

I'm so, SO proud right now.

Apropos of nothing, my 3-year-old just walked in the room and created a wrestler. I promise I'm not making this up/had no influence in his description:

-His name is Win
-Wears red shorts

2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
heath pretending to have a brain injury to the other guy with an actual brain injury

Shane was actually smart. There's no way that contract would hold up in a court of law if something happened to Heath since he wasn't of sound mind when he signed it.

He had a pretty damn good G1 IMO. Can't wait for the match with Okada!

Marufuji leans on chops a bit too much, but I can't blame him when they sound so good. Of course, they draw blood, which defeats the point of worked offense, but eh, I don't really care that much about that sort of thing.

But that first match against Okada was really good, and I'm curious about the Tanahahi match that's on my watch list.

Fox318

-His name is Win
-Wears red shorts

teach him the ways of the shoot

So is Bray gonna screw Randy out of a win over Brock?

I was wondering how they'd give Brock the win while continuing to let Smackdown come out strong in cross-promotion matches.

oddjobs

Marufuji leans on chops a bit too much, but I can't blame him when they sound so good. Of course, they draw blood, which defeats the point of worked offense, but eh, I don't really care that much about that sort of thing.

Rather that than Shibata/Ishii-style headbutts any day of the week!

Top Bottom