• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

UberTag

I'm starting to notice that RAW is cutting out match openings.
Sort of makes sense. Gives them an opportunity to go to commercial without forcing the obligatory "everyone spills out to the outside" for an obvious commercial break spot. Those get old after a while.

I can hear Corey slowly transforming into JBL
This is what happens when you have Vince whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Eventually you can't help turning into a soulless monster.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know that I'll be laughed at by wraslegaf, but I think Kofi has really regressed as a wrestler while in TND. I know he wasn't well liked during his solo run, but I always thought he put on pretty decent matches and was a good athlete. Now he's....ehhhh. Like I kayfabe don't think he's good enough to beat anyone on his own anymore.

Man, I like the New Day and all, but Gallows and Anderson should be running roughshod through the rag division.

RAG RIVISION?!?!?

tumblr_ngi8yq4GUG1u5firdo1_250.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I am amazed how bad the Dudleys have been booked in this run. I still think they are one of the best teams they have, for instance waaaay better than the fucking Usos that stays on the top. Sad to see them go :(

Proc

What did I miss that is making these guys retire? Are they fed up that they aren't in the title picture? Or is the schedule too much for one of them?

Syder

This has work written all over it.

People don't leave and announce it, they just go, especially when they've had runs as bad as The Dudley Boyz have had. Unless they're retiring, which they aren't.

Bully Ray to get fed to Rusev.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Stupid as hell to split from AJ if they weren't immediately going to have Finn join. The Club vs American Alpha would have been dope too.

They teased this yesterday though - but now Finn is injured so guess there were change of plans.

Sanjuro

Isn't Bubba Ray too fat to be that Bully character?

I thought the entire purpose he went over as a singles competitor was because he shed the weight and became a visible threat.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I am amazed how bad the Dudleys have been booked in this run. I still think they are one of the best teams they have, for instance waaaay better than the fucking Usos that stays on the top. Sad to see them go :(

Their run from Sep-Dec 2015 was good. It was after the Wyatt program ended and they were booked against The Usos that they lost any momentum they had.

Top Bottom