• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Valentus

Daniel Bryan: Lost to Barret in first NXT. Fired for choking someone. Clown Character for almost a whole year. Pushed to be the Next Austin.

Wade Barret: Winner of first NXT. Leader of one of the best stables of PG era. Leader of another stable in Smackdown. Kicked in the ball by HHH and now just another brooklyn brawler.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Grab your friends because it's time to slay the dragon!

dragonslayerhn1.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I went to go get food and they're still wrestling. For god's sake, someone come up and put the hurting on these jobbers

Zep

Banned
Daniel Bryan: Lost to Barret in first NXT. Fired for choking someone. Clown Character for almost a whole year. Pushed to be the Next Austin.

Wade Barret: Winner of first NXT. Leader of one of the best stables of PG era. Leader of another stable in Smackdown. Kicked in the ball by HHH and now just another brooklyn brawler.

Don't leave out the best bits. He starred in a WWE movie with Colin Farrell pal.

DrZeus

Even Wade's tights look jobberrific.

Everyone shouldn't be allowed to wear black tights and boots. No color schemes, originality, or flare to most of everyone on tv. Everyone comes off looking generic. For a little while it was like 10 Orton clones and 2 were in his own stable.

Joeki11a

Banned
Apart from taking Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker to their limit (and only losing to Lesnar thanks to Heyman).

I still don't understand your complaint.

Bryan is the new Stone Cold.

My complaint is he is pointless in wwe, dont care if he took them to their limits, he been a complete dud this year losing huge ppv matches, yet still thinks he deserves the wwe title makes him look silly

He needs to leave for a while, bring back that 2011 punk back when he returns.

Top Bottom