• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Cagey

Banned
So if it doesn't happen tonight, how many weeks until Daniel Bryan shows up with a truck full of green juice and hoses down H's, Orton, Steph, etc.

Daniel Bryan is going to drive to the ring in a coconut milk truck!!!!! CAN YOU GIVE ME A HECK YEAH!?!?

I hate you.

Why would they announce that Bryan's back in the building? It would be so hype if he just rushed the ring with no prior warning while Orton was in there and security in hot pursuit. Why must they point everything out so blatantly? It's the same thing with having Orton proclaim week after week that he was going to cash in.

Stop. We're not dumb. We know what's going to happen. Just do it and be quiet.

Why would they announce that Bryan's back in the building? It would be so hype if he just rushed the ring with no prior warning while Orton was in there and security in hot pursuit. Why must they point everything out so blatantly? It's the same thing with having Orton proclaim week after week that he was going to cash in.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised they did that.

Ithil

So that Steph has security surrounding the ring now, which Bryan can hose down using an organic green tea truck.

dream

Please please please let the custom side plates be
Randy_Orton's_pose.jpg

Top Bottom