• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Downhome

Yep. Daniel Bryan wins at Summerslam, making Cena tap and Vince brings out Orton to cash in and be his corporate champion.

WWE storylines are so predictable.

Yeah, it's been obvious since before they even officially announced that he would be getting the shot. So, so sad. I really wish they would go further with DB and Cena though.

Kaladin

Lets be honest, there ain't much they can do with a Bryan vs Cena feud.....they're kinda doing it now. But Bryan vs Corp Heel Champ Orton? That can be good.

Lets be honest, there ain't much they can do with a Bryan vs Cena feud.....they're kinda doing it now. But Bryan vs Corp Heel Champ Orton? That can be good.

Yeah, I'm not going to be mad if that happens, I'll be happy that Bryan beat Cena and is going to be in the WWE title feud.

UGH MIZ.

I think it would be better without the McMahon involvement. I mean the opening segment good until Vince came out, it should have just been Cena coming out and responding.

Penguin

There is a bunch they could have done

Continue Bryan's low self-esteem angle.
Have him beat former John Cena opponents week in and week out, proving to himself that he deserves the shoot.

somedevil

There is a bunch they could have done

Continue Bryan's low self-esteem angle.
Have him beat former John Cena opponents week in and week out, proving to himself that he deserves the shoot.

His promo he told about Cena is what I want. He needs to be serious and I'm happy they dropped the low self esteem angle.

Also, he kinda beaten John Cena opponents already. The shield, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Christian.

Top Bottom