• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

I like how they've handled this feud so far, it's nice to see a midcard feud with something actually pushing it forwards but damn the fans just don't seem to be getting behind it, and i'm not just talking about this crowd.
I guess people don't really buy Cody as a face, though I guess it doesn't help that all his actions are pretty heel like, then again that's the standard for faces these days.

I like how they've handled this feud so far, it's nice to see a midcard feud with something actually pushing it forwards but damn the fans just don't seem to be getting behind it, and i'm not just talking about this crowd.
I guess people don't really buy Cody as a face, though I guess it doesn't help that all his actions are pretty heel like, then again that's the standard for faces these days.

He needs to shave the mustache. It looks terrible.

The Divas show is really highlighting that most of the superstars are unlikable assholes. Wonder if WWE thought about the consequences.

I also highly doubt that one of the Funkadactyls cares THAT much about her job .I mean, she'd be a great wrestler if that was true.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. I thought WrassleGAF would be busier tonight.

Ultratech

84moJUt.jpg

Toki767

How's Cena supposed to respond to what Bryan said exactly? He's probably lucky most people in the crowd didn't seen Total Divas last night.

Kaladin

And thus begins WWE pretending that events in Total Divas are happening alongside Raw.

Please get Eva Marie off television, she is bad....and that red hair looks worse than any other color they could have done it.

Top Bottom