• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Fox318

rIwpemI.jpg

"I can't believe I let that sub 6'2" kid entertain in my ring. Remember Hunter only people above that height like you. Send that Kevin Owens to work in the stands to sell t-shirts.

Kusagari

This has to be the best reaction Neville has ever got from a crowd on the main roster.

Usually they seem to forget he's in the ring for most of the match.

It helped Cesaro look legit.

Stardust and Rusev not so much.

How did it make him look any more/less legit? The week after the challenge they had a rematch that featured the same spot Cesaro looked like he might have won with just to show that Cena could easily break the sharpshooter and get a pin.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
How did it make him look any more/less legit? The week after the challenge they had a rematch that featured the same spot Cesaro looked like he might have won with just to show that Cena could easily break the sharpshooter and get a pin.

Let him dream.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I still cant believe Seth hasnt come up with a new finisher yet...like wtf. WHAT A FUCKING MATCH THOUGH

Toki767

Man, you'd think Neville was one of the most over guys in the company with this match.

Shame Vince ain't doing anything with him.

Top Bottom