• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Downhome

Why do fans actually cheer when the heel says things like he will have an open challenge? Or that a huge match will take place...NEXT WEEK! Anything like that.

Am I just cynical?

Fox318

Watch its JBL this was the surprise he was talking about.

Also they need a Kayfabe reason why Brock isn't gonna kill Seth.

CFO$ fucking sucks
What in gods name? Are you clowns serious?

WWE has the best music right now it's had in the past ten years. The current batch of instrumental music blows the shitty vocal cancer that was rampant throughout the company for a decade.

"HEY! NOTHING YOU CAN SAY!"

"IT'S A SHAMEFUL THING! LOBSTER HEAD!"

smh

Fox318

RAW-Reunion-gifs001_019.gif

ITS TIME

So they are either killing the US belt after everything Cena did or Cena gets the belt in preparation for a Shaemus cashi n.

Option 3: They're trolling ROH and pulling the exact same shit and getting away with it because in 2015 people still have faith in them not being petty

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Glad seth issued an open challenge makes him seem less of a pussy and actually defends the title, however lets see the twist if there is one

WWE has the best music right now it's had in the past ten years. The current batch of instrumental music blows the shitty vocal cancer that was rampant throughout the company for a decade.

smh

At least music had some personality before everyone got wwe music selection 17.

Congrats on the real American and rusev theme cfo, now go away.

smh

I loved both those songs and feel no shame

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
bullshit Nevill is under 200 pounds, I am 5"7 and ripped, not as much bulk but that alone and I am 185

Top Bottom