• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

NastyBook

Hope you can wait a month because that how longs it takes before this Raw will be up on the network.

USA network is why that is happening. So you watch the cut down version on Hulu if you want.
Oh, I know. I'm a patient man. :D

Except for that twirling shit Dean does outside the ring.

That shit is officially Fetch, Dean. Stop trying to make Fetch happen.

Why is everyone thinking Sting will show up?

He was originally supposed to be involved in this angle until Rowan got hurt. So they might do it now that Rowan is healthy. That and the fact that Sting was flown back into Brooklyn after leaving earlier in the weekend.

Moa

Apparently he arrived in NY yesterday and everyone wants a Sting/Taker set up for WM32. Taker is supposedly scheduled for tonight but he hasn't appeared yet.

He was originally supposed to be involved in this angle until Rowan got hurt. So they might do it now that Rowan is healthy. That and the fact that Sting was flown back into Brooklyn after leaving earlier in the weekend.

Links, sources?

So...Reigns and Ambrose are stuck being tag partners? I know reigns is pissed. He was supposed to be WWE champion lol.

Dude's getting paid to get huge pops as a hot tag and take half the bumps. He's prob doing alright.

Ambrose and Reigns being bros is one of the best parts of the show. One of the few "serious" things that still feels genuine.

dream

Apparently he arrived in NY yesterday and everyone wants a Sting/Taker set up for WM32. Taker is supposedly scheduled for tonight but he hasn't appeared yet.

Just a quick correction: nobody really wants Sting vs. Undertaker. People just think they do because both wrestlers wear black trench coats.

Just a quick correction: nobody really wants Sting vs. Undertaker. People just think they do because both wrestlers wear black trench coats.

Dream, I don't know if anyone has staked a claim yet but I think you'd be the best choice to take up the September OT

Harper needs a title run.

img_0580-0.png

Top Bottom