• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Velcro Fly

Also the way they constantly harp on the fact that Nikki is close to breaking AJ Lee's record there's no way it wasn't always the plan to have her break it. They've seriously been on it for months

GunBR

Lets keep the momentum up...heel turn by Ambrose, or Reigns tells the fans to go fuck themselves
After Brock Killing Bo live, everything about New Day and the return of the Dudley Boyz, a Reigns heel turn would make this the best Raw in the last 3 or more years

somedevil

Damn, I cannot wait until this episode goes up on the network in HD. Gonna watch the shit out of the opening.

Hope you can wait a month because that how longs it takes before this Raw will be up on the network.

USA network is why that is happening. So you watch the cut down version on Hulu if you want.

Trip!e H will do it himself.

I am getting HHH V Orton vibes when randy won his first title

tripsthumbsdown13fup.gif

Downhome

I do wonder just what would happen if he came out one day and cut a Hogan Bash at the Beach promo after turning heel. They never will, but if they did, it would just be the biggest heat in many, many years.

Top Bottom