• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Toki767

BzDftCdCQAAlcTJ.jpg

Nose Master

Came here expecting yall smarks to tell me who the hell that was, find out he's legitimately (pretty much) a no-name. Nuts.

His sleeper looks good. If he isn't fighting Show in a couple of months and he can work a proper match, I'm interested.

EDIT: His face reminds me a lot of a random actor from 90's action/comedy movies, but I can't place the name.

NVM, it was indeed the guy already posted.

This guy doesn't look like he works here

I thought the days of surprise, unknown debuts in WWE were behind us. Glad I'm wrong

Let's see...guy in ring gear, no security to get him. Implicit that he works there. He's also been on TV with Adam Rose multiple times. This concept shouldn't be sho hard. Unless the cops or security are sent out to stop a dude, it is implied he works there. Every time.

Im guessing he cant wrestle for shit.

And Im guessing he skips leg day. He's going to be Roman fodder, we know that much. Poor Ambrose just stuck in the middle of bullshit.

Showaddy

I swear to god first Rowan and now Stowman. Growing a beard is literally the easiest way to get up to the main roster at this point no matter how green you are.

The worst thing about seeing a talent debut in such an impressive fashion is that it's all downhill from here. I'll give him three weeks until he's just another guy.

Kusagari

No idea how he is at wrestling but he looked legitimately dangerous and imposing in that segment.

Considering you've got "monster heels" like Baron Corbin around that's enough.

Top Bottom