• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

nukedawg

Banned
Came here expecting yall smarks to tell me who the hell that was, find out he's legitimately (pretty much) a no-name. Nuts.

His sleeper looks good. If he isn't fighting Show in a couple of months and he can work a proper match, I'm interested.
Are you kidding me? We're going to get variations of this guy/Show/Kane/Ryback for years....after he's buried by Cena of course.

ScribbleD

That was a pretty good debut. It's nice to still get completely surprise debuts every once in a while. I actually liked that bear hug/sleeper, all the jerking around makes it look really violent. He got put over huge. I doubt WWE can keep up decent booking for him because it's WWE, but that was a breath of fresh air. RAW has been absolutely great so far.

Gurrry

Damn, i guess im a loser cause i kinda bought into that hype right there. This dude is enormous. That move he put on reigns was pretty legit too.

qk8585zj9pdirtays5mg_vuowr.jpg

CNN2jgLW8AAJZRp.jpg

oddjobs

No lie, I thought BullFit really worked quickly and Dempsey grew about a foot when he first took the mask off.

I thought it was Bull, then he removed the mask and I thought he was Eugene for a moment

compared to Khali dude looked imposing though. Khali's buckling knees and weird torso made him look more goofy than scary

Downhome

Please God, please do my idea of having them turn on Paige to make her the Sting in this equation and having Sasha come out and join the other two!

Nikki should have done an open challenge and we should have seen these NXT women come up that way

This whole revolution thing is hot garbage

100% Bray had a good looking submission but he could've done a few more impressive power moves.

I blame Brok for setting the bar too high for debuts

Top Bottom