• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

JTripper

"God's in the house tonight" - Ric Flair

Truer words were never spoken.

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

Oh fuck this don't let Flair put over Cena are you fucking kidding me?!?!? You earn fucking respect! FUCK JOHN CENA!!!! Superman Fruity Pebbles Boy Scout asshole! Hate his entire concept.

Yes I'm very salty 😡

Bleh. Flair should have been going along with it. They could finally give Flair something to do. He could constantly throw roadblocks up for Cena winning. Would be fun.

styl3s

Using flair to put over cena.
Like i said he's gonna baby face it up.

See, Cena went into this match with no odds to overcome but now.. Now he does and when Cena needs to overcome odds the legends come out to praise and put him over. It's Cena 101.

ElRenoRaven

As mentioned did anyone really think WWE would not have Flair putting Cena over? I mean really this is the WWE. Hell if God revealed himself Vince would be asking him to come to Raw and put Cena over.

The One and Done™;176443241 said:
Oh fuck this don't let Flair put over Cena are you fucking kidding me?!?!? You earn fucking respect! FUCK JOHN CENA!!!! Superman Fruity Pebbles Boy Scout asshole! Hate his entire concept.

Yes I'm very salty 😡
Bruh he's always loved Cena, this ain't new.

Top Bottom