• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Kusagari

If they just chanted for Sasha or Blue Pants or other women the entire match I'd be fine with it.

But chanting for CM Punk and yourselves is just ughh.

Knox

I think people don't understand that Vince is a binary man. When he doesn't want something to happen, he will look for every reason to stop it completely. He did it with Bryan until he literally couldn't, and I can guarantee he's doing it with the women. So the crowd turning on the women won't get the story changed, it'll just get the whole thing scrapped. Then we'll be back to old BS.

In Sasha we trust.

I shouldn't be as upset about the crowd as I am. But shitting on a totally fine match, especially with random shit, accomplishes nothing and is disrespectful to the performers.

lol. Everyone is shitting on him.

But the match was boring and went on forever.

The audience wants what they see in NXT. It's frustrating especially after they promised a "revolution" and gave us terrible storytelling

thefro

I think people don't understand that Vince is a binary man. When he doesn't want something to happen, he will look for every reason to stop it completely. He did it with Bryan until he literally couldn't, and I can guarantee he's doing it with the women. So the crowd turning on the women won't get the story changed, it'll just get the whole thing scrapped. Then we'll be back to old BS.

That's the only thing that makes any sense. Clearly someone's intentionally sabotaging this storyline at this point.

somedevil

I shouldn't be as upset about the crowd as I am. But shitting on a totally fine match, especially with random shit, accomplishes nothing and is disrespectful to the performers.

lol. Everyone is shitting on him.

I hope this is a wake up call a bit to stop with 3 man tag matches and start storylines going for Nikki's title.

Though chanting we are awesome is stupid as hell and even admitting to starting it is worse. I also hoped this crowd would be respectful because Charlotte and Lynch were in the match.

Anth0ny

y5cDwmQ.png

And then Bubba Ray would say, "D-Von! Get the tables!"

David Bixenspan for Wrestling Observer posted this on Twitter:

Ouch

Why does it have to be one or another?

IMO The crowd was a pack of jackasses AND the match sucked.

Hopefully they break PCB up soon and get away from this tag shit. Its a bad idea. Team Bad can't be carried by Sasha alone and the Bella's are the Bella's

But the match was boring and went on forever.

The audience wants what they see in NXT. It's frustrating especially after they promised a "revolution" and gave us terrible storytelling

The match was fine. It seemed worse than it was because the crowd shit on it. And the audience chanting shit that has nothing to do with anything and doing the wave won't get NXT stories. It'll get us back to where we were two months ago when the women were getting five minutes.

Phamit

Thea should have chanted for Sasha and Bailey, if they didn't linke what they saw and everyone would have known what they ment

Blue Pants, basically a jobber in nXt, is currently more over than 8 of the 9 women in the current "revolution".

That should tell you why it's failing.

nXt built up the girls so we cared for them.

WWE just throws them to the wolves and expects the crowd to know who they are because they've been on nXt. Newsflash, Vince: your Cena kids don't watch nXt.

Top Bottom