• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sting needs one last short run like Flair had as champ.

Entropia

No One Remembers
It'd be even more fucking hilarious of Sting beat Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and then Cena won his 16th from Sting....

Are they bringing sting back just to job again?
Although I wouldn't mind him holding the heavy weight belt if only for a couple minutes before shamus cashes in.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how there's literally 30 straight posts explaining what is happening with the face paint.

Gurrry

thats like the first time in a longgg time that raw has kept me entertained for the full 3 hours...

some was bad, some was good, some was great.. but damn i was pretty entertained

NYR

Stings hair and face paint game is weak. Give that mother fucker a hand fan while he is under that curtain lol.

The Heyman-Brock opening was among the best in years. Heyman cut yet another career-best promo that made the finish out to be excellent, and Brock was put over huge as the face here. Loved Brock killing Bo. Poor Bo - but this was the peak of his career. Then we got the funniest New Day stuff ever with singing and a trombone before THE DUDLEYS CAME BACK! Such a fun hour - and it got even better with the debut of the new giant Wyatt Family guy just KILLING THE SHIELD GUYS. Crazy - but hey, at least they started him off strong.

Everything involving the "Divas Revolution" sucked. Miz TV and the match were just awful. Rest of the show wasn't all that special. All of the statue stuff was hurt by them paying it off a bit backstage and then doing all the hype AFTER THAT. Then they had the Cena-Stewart stuff, which was good, followed by the awful Steph-Cena stuff and Steph just taking the show over to give Vince more credit on-air. Sting's return ruled, as he was in great shape, moved around quickly and got to hold the WWE Title high - easily the peak of his WWE run so far.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/08/wwe-raw-8-24-15.html

Screens -

Brock's face is all sorts of fucked up. I like it!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u8xmh72avgisskgr83pnveepqjj1iwqc

Entropia

No One Remembers
Stang is going to win the title and then instantly lose it to a Sheamus cash in, isn't he?

Are they bringing sting back just to job again?
Although I wouldn't mind him holding the heavy weight belt if only for a couple minutes before shamus cashes in.

Nah man, because one of Flair's most memorable opponents back in the ole WCW was Sting... it's only fitting that Cena breaks Flair's record by winning the title off of Sting.

Fox318

XDbxPiu.png

Top Bottom