• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

TraBuch

Banned
What're the chances the crowd starts chanting "We want Catrina" and she starts smiling and waving and fandangoing and kissing Johnny Mundo?

Dthomp

I only got into LU about a month ago when I signed up for Slingtv, and this is amazing. This product puts WWE to shame on all fronts. Better stories, characters, and action. Hopefully this gets picked up for a second season.

Barrage

Man, the Kevin Nash: Too Sweet Doc is GREAT. Unseen archive shit from the 90's, footage of Vince and Nash dicking around..it's fantastic.

EDIT: Dude...I wrote this BEFORE the part where it's revealed that the Kliq would watch HHH's matches in WCW and like them ironically. Like, to the Kliq HHH was that guy from the fucking Room. Hilarious.

Sephzilla

I'm watching Iron Chef America with my girlfriend and one of the chefs looks like a perfect hybrid of Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens

TraBuch

Banned
Yoooooooooo, that post-credits scene was fucking amazing. Ultima Lucha was fantastic, but that might've gotten me even more hype.

Yoooooooooo, that post-credits scene was fucking amazing. Ultima Lucha was fantastic, but that might've gotten me even more hype.

Seriously it was so good.

Here is a pix of the monster

CLsOUjEVAAA_nXm.png

only watched the first hour of LU but damn pretty cool so far.

melina lookin' good.

the vampiro thing was stupid and yet I was still kind of enthralled by it? it makes for good campy tv.

daemissary

I hate Kickstarter with a passion but I would throw down so much on a Lucha Underground season 2 Kickstarter if that's what it took.

So much.

Top Bottom