• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

krae_man

WWE Title match after they've already wrestled once? Seth Rollins really is stealing Cena's gimmicks!

Next thing you know Rollins will have a broken nose.

Toki767

They really need to stop putting the womens' matches right after the opening promo. That is basically just setting them up for failure.

I like Naomi, but Sasha's being held back by this team business. It doesn't really help the women look like good characters/competitors, more like a bunch of high school cliques. Which is fine, but they don't need THREE women's 'stables'.

Fox318

I like Naomi, but Sasha's being held back by this team business. It doesn't really help the women look like good characters/competitors, more like a bunch of high school cliques. Which is fine, but they don't need THREE women's 'stables'.

all of the NXT women are being held back by the women on the main roster.

Orton's winning and let's watch dem ratings DIIIIIIIIEEEEE

It's a shame it's all happening on the same day

If Orton won the contendership and ratings were up, they could have him win the belt next week and then lose it to Cena at Summerslam

Fuck it, this ship isn't sinking fast enough, we can do better dammit!!!

CDiggity

Well this is the best way to get 3 NXT talents on the roster at once. Hopefully it'll break apart after we all get acquainted, then PAIGEWINSLOL.

Yes, Sasha did beat her, but no gold was on the line.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So are these the only 9 Divas on the WWE roster or something? Seems like every other one of them not involved in this angle don't exist...

Fox318

That's what happens when your creative team doesn't do a Google search on Submission Sorority.

Vince probably liked the SS connection of the 3 white women taking down non whites

I mean this is the same company that released this

UrybpCz.jpg

Top Bottom