• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
is Xavier injured, he hasnt seen action in a while also on his youtube channel he mentions his knee is in pain or something

Fox318

Los Matadores should be future endeavored.

They have a job to fill an ethnic diversity quota so Vince can claim he is targeting the Latino demographic.

krae_man

What incident?

3Bbtrgz.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1093146

Man God

Non-Canon Member
is Xavier injured, he hasnt seen action in a while also on his youtube channel he mentions his knee is in pain or something

No, he's just the worst wrestler on the team.

Matadores were really fun in this match. Great facial expressions from New Day, good taunts by the Matadores. Impressive little near squash match.

thefro

I understand what they are trying to do with all this diva revolution but putting tag team matches and showing new moves isn't the way. It works on NXT because they build their characters and you actually care about the storylines between them, on Raw its just boring and gives 0 reason to watch the women division

Yeah, it's a huge cluster right now with 3 teams and nothing happening.

As I've said, they need to do an eight-woman tourney for the #1 contender's spot after Summerslam. That at least gives you a focus and lets you sort out who should get the title shot, makes it important and you can build angles off that.

Savitar

I see Roman talking.........and I kinda keep expecting a briefcase to come flying out of the air behind him.

Just add the Jaws theme song.

ScribbleD

The divas are just part of the greater problem in wwe where NO ONE HAS A STORYLINE.

Things just arbitrarily happen one week to another.

This has bugged me for a really long time. I'm not expecting anything as outlandish as the storyline that gave us Stone Cold almost being embalmed alive, but the writing is non-existent outside of scripted promos. There are no moments of char progression, and no storylines other than "I want your belt," or "You attacked me/beat me, so I'm mad."

SS card right now:

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker - They're feuding because Lesnar broke the streak and Heyman won't stop talking about, I guess. Aka, "He beat me so, I want a rematch because I'm mad."

Ryback vs. The Miz vs. Big Show - This feud is happening because two mid-carders want another mid-carder's belt.

The Wyatt Family vs. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose - Roman is feuding with Bray because Bray attacked him for no reason. This threatened to break out into a full blown storyline when Bray teased something to do with Roman's daughter, but nothing came of that and nothing will ever come of that because WWE only 27 writers.

Seth vs Cena - This feud is happening because Cena doesn't like Seth and he wants his belt.

Other rumored matches

Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens - These two are feuding because they both want a title shot

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus - Feuding because Randy suddenly hates Sheamus

Ridiculous. Simple, straight forward "I'm just here to climb the ladder to the top and prove I'm the best" storytelling works A) When your booking isn't total garbage, B) When your in-ring product is stellar, and C) When your company isn't known for emphasizing drama / melodrama just as much as wrestling.

Top Bottom