• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

CDiggity

Orton clearly the fan favourite

Seems like Cesaro isnt very popular with the kids/women

Nvm, just saw the uppercut exchange

Kids I can kinda understand because quite a few of them that I know who watch call him "That bald guy".

Women though is an entire different issue...maybe they don't like pepperoni nips?

Savitar

Rowdy Ronda Rousey did an AMA today.

Aside from Pokemon, WoW, DBZ and kicking ass there were wrestling questions ans answers:

[–]Iking01 260 points an hour ago

How big is Batista's dick?

[–]ronda_rousey87Ronda Rousey 630 points 57 minutes ago

I don't know but I'd imagine that Bluetista has a lot of patience. ;)

[–]PhilippeHaack 250 points an hour ago

Would you ever consider entering WWE after you retire ?

[–]ronda_rousey87Ronda Rousey 203 points 34 minutes ago

Definitely. I loved being in Wrestlemania and will find a way to get back in the squared circle I just have no clue when. And any real wrestling fan would want to be surprised anyway.

–]KyleHawk99 69 points an hour ago

Would you like to go on an actual date with me? Indy Pro Wrestler\ Military soldier, Kyle Hawk.

[–]ronda_rousey87Ronda Rousey 345 points 59 minutes ago

Sounds tempting.... but I prefer a man to have the balls to ask me through a medium other than the Internet. Good try though- you sound like a catch. ;)

Fox318

qxeoYlc.gif

I tuned out during the match, just came back to see Orton win. I like Orton, but he's already feuded with Seth for the title and I was more interested in seeing Cesaro or Kevin Owens for the match tonight.

I mean, I'm not watching Rollins/Orton again.

somedevil

It was not going to Owens but couldn't they give to Cesaro and then Owens interfers to cost him the title. It fits the storyline but nope got to give it to Randy.

Top Bottom