• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2017 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam777

Pains me to say it but congrats to the Fed fans here, Nadal just seemed to tired in that last set. Good start to the season for him nevertheless.

FTF

lol yeah that was a weird ending...not the usual point win and celebration but an amazing win and match regardless.

He's broken my heart so many times. I didn't think I could cry for a sport, but I'm tearing up right now. Greatest comeback of his career! Out 6 months, down a break in the 5th, against Nadal, and he DID IT!

1Kd2qzW.jpg

The story has been rewritten. I cannot believe I ever doubted him. Rafa put up a great one. Congratulations Roger. The GOAT.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Federer GOAT - i think this is the first match i saw live where he actually beat Nadal...lol.

Empty

amazing

what a final set

really happy that late period federer has been capped off with another slam. adapting his game to his new body, sustaining such a high level into the mid thirties, continuing to fight. brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom