• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Thor got upgraded. Lol Hulks new transformation is like beast from xmen days of future blast

Neoxon

Lastly,
tumblr_msvd3mRhYE1s78xdco1_500.gif

Renekton

Former Hewlitt-Packard CEO Mark Hurd received a forty million dollar severance payment in 2010 after falsifying expense reports in a sexual harassment investigation. The free market can suck my dick.
So... HP shareholders paid the price? I don't get your beef.

Right, like anybody in their right mind is going to plug an Ultron-shaped USB stick into a computer.

I bet Cap did and that's how all these shenanigans got started.

Gartooth

I'm kind of surprised that QS and SW still aren't on any of the Avengers merchandise unlike Vision.

Maybe those two won't be actual members of the Avengers at all during the movie? Granted there's no doubt they won't be villains by the end, but I'm questioning whether or not they even join the team officially.

I'm kind of surprised that QS and SW still aren't on any of the Avengers merchandise unlike Vision.

Maybe those two won't be actual members of the Avengers at all during the movie? Granted there's no doubt they won't be villains by the end, but I'm questioning whether or not they even join the team officially.
They might be revealed as members in the end of credits scene.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

Well, there's this pic:

011slno.jpg

EDIT: also

vkB7FnQ.jpg

Gartooth

Well, there's this pic:

Yeah I remember seeing that which is probably the closest thing to a confirmation we have.

Still, its a bit odd to not include them in those kinds of photos when Vision of all people has been added in. Probably just a strange anomaly though.

Edit: I'm not sure if action scenes would really count. We know they are probably helping take down Ultron, but that could be the extent of it as far as this movie is concerned. Plus now that I think about it, it would be kind of a big heelturn for them to mess with the team early in the movie only to get welcomed in later.

I would not read much into a toy set. and just because hulk is put in a cage at some point doesn't automatically mean planet hulk is happening.

(that said, I want it to happen so bad so hopefully I'm wrong)

neorej

ERMYGERD!

Don't read too much into it. Gamora was absent from almost every GotG merchandise.

I would not read much into a toy set. and just because hulk is put in a cage at some point doesn't automatically mean planet hulk is happening.
(that said, I want it to happen so bad so hopefully I'm wrong)
Does no one remember the Mandarin Lego set from Iron Man 3 lol
It's a toy set, I wouldn't think it holds any weight honestly.
To be fair we've had consistent rumours that Hulk will get shot into space and at the very least it's quite obvious Stark would have a cage for Hulk, Ultron is his contingency plan instead of keeping the Avengers a team (as is clear from his and Cap's discussion) however Hulk remains the one problem here.

I would also be surprised if Banner didn't know that the cage was being built or further if he had a hand in it.

They've told us that Banner has a hand in designing the Vision, so if he does get shot into space it's going to be really late in the film, I think - and the Hulkbuster fight is pretty clearly something toward the beginning or midpoint of the film, not part of the climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom