• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Well, yeah, Vegeta should never be more popular than Goku, but I didn't mind Shadow when that was his role. Like, I liked him in Generations, as just somebody who showed up to challenge Sonic for a minute. That's how it should be for the next while, I think. Relegate Sonic's entire supporting cast to brief appearances and get back to Sonic and Tails vs Robotnik. Keep Amy if you HAVE to have a chick, and throw Knuckles back into the mix for the people who MUST play as him, but NO MORE THAN THAT. Cream, Rouge, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Big, the robots, CHEESE, Espio, oh dear God why do I know so many Sonic characters' names? should all be left on the sidelines.
I don't mind the characters that play like altered versions of Sonic (see the advance games), it appears that they are putting most side characters into the background so wish granted I guess.

i_got_youre_back_by_bartix64-d5cgl92.jpg
Well Fuck.
nj4kp.gif

Gui_PT

I see Spongebob, Last Airbender, Bleach, Gurren Lagaan, Full Metal Alchemist, Watchmen, Naruto, Death Note, Ben 10, and Phoenix Wright. Don't know what the bow, satchel, or sword are from.

Isn't that Cloud's hair from FF7?

And that bag has a pokeball on it

Edit: The heart with the bow could be Sailor Moon?

Mike M

Nick N
Isn't that Cloud's hair from FF7?

And that bag has a pokeball on it

Edit: The heart with the bow could be Sailor Moon?

I had thought the hair was Ichigo, but you're right, it's Cloud. I guess the bow could be Sailor Moon, I don't know anything about the franchise.

Also not sure what the eyes are from. FFX?

CorvoSol

I see Spongebob, Last Airbender, Bleach, Gurren Lagaan, Full Metal Alchemist, Watchmen, Naruto, Death Note, Ben 10, and Phoenix Wright. Don't know what the bow, satchel, or sword are from.

Satchel is from Pokemon. It has a Pokeball on it.

NO JOSE WHAAAAAAY?

wonzo

Banned
there's that little green lantern watch... well, atleast i think thats what it is

Top Bottom