• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

Yep, someone actually sat down and drew this.
DVZn1.jpg

CorvoSol

It's sad, but I know who the artist is just by the style and subject matter. That's how far down the rabbit hole I've gone.

Teach us, O Dark One, the ways of your unholy realm.

No but seriously, someone sat down and drew everything in this thread. Suddenly it isn't the weird ass fetishes nor the crazy subject matter selection that horrifies me. It's not the racist bronies nor the increasingly unhinged Thomas fans that terrifies me.

It's that real people made all of this. And at least most of them weren't being ironic at the time.

Ferrio

Banned
I found an untapped source, and oh man. The things I've seen to bring you these. These are the tame pictures.

QndAl.png

You know... at some point they're just fucking with us. I don't see how you could ever go "Know who'd make a good couple?". The shows aren't even targetted at the same demographic....

Retro

Rex should be Hulk instead.

Also, why would they have the antiquated Woody as the futuristic, smug Iron Man and the futuristic, smug Buzz Lightyear as the antiquated Captain America?

I mean, if you're going to be putting this much work into bad fan art, at least take a second to consider what little connective tissue you might have between the two properties.

does anyone else get kind of sad when they see the work that is actually pretty well done, and they realize that these people are able to draw two ponies fucking better than you can draw anything?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I'm not entirely sure if this counts.

uxAc2.jpg

mkoVU.jpg

GZuKp.jpg

Nevermind. My friend is a professional artist.

Retro

does anyone else get kind of sad when they see the work that is actually pretty well done, and they realize that these people are able to draw two ponies fucking better than you can draw anything?

Don't be fooled; they are very good at drawing that one thing. You'll notice they're almost always in the same perspective, and when they aren't things get messy. Likewise with the Sonic art; most of the characters are in the same sort of poses. That's because they've only learned to draw them in those particular poses.

Trust me, with a few exceptions, most of these people can't draw anything beyond what they can draw right now. It's slightly better than tracing, but not by much.

Avixph

Don't be fooled; they are very good at drawing that one thing. You'll notice they're almost always in the same perspective, and when they aren't things get messy. Likewise with the Sonic art; most of the characters are in the same sort of poses. That's because they've only learned to draw them in those particular poses.

Trust me, with a few exceptions, most of these people can't draw anything beyond what they can draw right now. It's slightly better than tracing, but not by much.

You must publish your studies.

Top Bottom