• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch 7 (Mods) storms onto PS5, XBS & Mac today

XXL

Luke Karmali here from the team over at Larian Studios, bringing you the exciting news that Baldur’s Gate 3’s Patch 7 is now officially available on PlayStation 5 today. There’s quite a meaty buffet that stands before us, and a lot of ground to cover, so let’s dive in.

Update
Available on all platforms

Last edited:

XXL

Awesome!

I want to know about PS5 Pro support for this game.
black and white please GIF

Skifi28

I own it on PC and PS5. Lol.

I have about 700HR between them.

I play it more on PC, but I'd still love to see it patched for the Pro on PS5.
I've only finished it on PC, but I did try the two hour trial on console and was impressed with the controller support. Looking forward for an excuse to replay the game and support the devs and I won't say no to earning a few trophies either.

XXL

I've only finished it on PC, but I did try the two hour trial on console and was impressed with the controller support. Looking forward for an excuse to replay the game and support the devs and I won't say no to earning a few trophies either.
The controller support is genuinely great, but the menu navigation is better with KB&M.

Last edited:
i wish i "got it" with this game. after a few hours in, just got to a place with like 20 enemies, and my party just gets wiped. no idea what to do. after a few rounds of that it's an insta-delete for me dawg. $70 bucks: WAAAAASTED. maybe I'm just getting old. but i miss the days where i could enjoy a game without having to search reddit and google to figure out what to do next. file that under "NOT FUN" for me BIG DAWGGER!!!

Top Bottom