• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bastion |OT| of Rebuilding Worlds & Voices in My Head

Dakota47 said:
Absolutely true. I just wanted to vent my annoyance about people who still get annoyed by Jim Sterling. Sorry for that.

You are right. I'm annoyed at myself about venting my own annoyance about how annoying Jim Sterling. The only reason we're talking about him is because he fulfills the duties of his dubious mission so well.

Giant Bomb won't do a review, but the bombcast guys are raving about it if anyone's listened to that yet.

zethren

Banned
Looks great. Definitely getting a point card tomorrow and downloading this one.

Love it when awesome new dev teams put out awesome games like this. I'm not even really bothered by the fact that people are saying it takes 5-7 hours to beat. Normally for games where people say it takes 5 hours to beat it takes me 10 because I love to just stroll around in the world and explore/enjoy the sights and sounds.

ImLibo

Most likely will go up around 2am-4am like every other arcade release,
Also saw on Major Nelson's blog that Bastion avatar clothing will go up tomorrow as well.

ImLibo said:
Also saw on Major Nelson's blog that Bastion avatar clothing will go up tomorrow as well.

ICame-Ghostbusters.jpg

-Mikey-

ImLibo said:

Any pics of what those might be?

bill.cosby

Neo Member
Wanted this for so long...it's finally here. My $15 is MS's for the taking. Looks like Supergiant knocked it out of the park on their first swing

legbone

cannot wait until tomorrow. may get up an hour early just to run through the trial before purchasing. anyway, that quicklook is proof enough that brad is indeed an extremely competent gamer. fuck the doubters. cannot believe people think he sucks at gaming when he can pull shit like that off and is such a good starcraft player. oh well.

Fjordson

amorbis said:
Awesome quick look. Combat looks so good.

And to anyone from Supergiant who may be reading this: PLEASE RELEASE THE SOUNDTRACK. Name an amount and I'll pay it. I know people have already been begging for this on Twitter, but I feel the need to count myself among those people. The music is really cool.

Keasar

Nothing in Europe!

Quickly! Someone do a quick check and see if Portugal has another obscure boardgame sharing a similair name that nobody cares about!

TheOddOne

Keasar said:
Nothing in Europe!

Quickly! Someone do a quick check and see if Portugal has another obscure boardgame sharing a similair name that nobody cares about!
Don't even joke about that man.

;___________;

Keasar said:
Nothing in Europe!

Bastio is a mobile game owned by a guy called Nuno Gomes at Benfica games, apparently.

Keasar said:
Nothing in Europe!

stop never forget im so going to boycot that game form that jackass from portugal.

Reknoc

Panic over, obscure Euro board games haven't managed to cockblock us this time! Downloading the trial now as I can't afford the full game yet.

Reknoc said:
Panic over, obscure Euro board games haven't managed to cockblock us this time! Downloading the trial now as I can't afford the full game yet.

Good news i dont think i could handle a other europe cockblock.

Reknoc

dragonelite said:
Good news i dont think i could handle a other europe cockblock.

We joke about it now, but we'll all be crying when we find out there's an obscure strategy board game where you control dust bunnies on some cheese called Fromage Dust.

I just played up until you get to the Bastion before I go to bed.

First Impression: Fuck man, this game is cool.

I will post something a little more eloquent in the morning.

Keasar

It is up in Europe! You have to go through Titles to find it, like the americans did. Titles under Game Marketplace, not Arcade Games specifically.

The Kid downloads the demo and finds himself pleasantly surprised by the lovely artwork. Damn, he's impressed.

Better than Sterling's attempt, anyway..

I'll probably buy it, but not until the EU PSN update comes up!

zlatko

Banned
MarshMellow96 said:
The Kid downloads the demo and finds himself pleasantly surprised by the lovely artwork. Damn, he's impressed.

Huh? I thought this was a XBLA title and eventually will come to Steam?

I was planning to wait for Steam as well, but after playing the XBLA trial I've bought it. I'll double dip on PC for high res and to support games like this coming to PC as well though.

Downloading the trail now, bit pissed off MS hasn't given me the 800 points im owed as that would make it "free" for me :( instead if I like it ill have to pay out for a 1000 when I shouldn't be spending atall!

bathala

Banned
MarshMellow96 said:

well don't hold ur breathe too long

Top Bottom