• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City Harley Quinn's Revenge |OT| is anyone playing this?

NameIess

I enjoyed the DLC and would like to see more episodic content...
I would agree the length does question the price point, but I thought overall it was worth the purchase.
I would say the content was about 90 minutes and would like to see double the length for $10 considering you pay close to $10 bucks for a 2 hour movie...

I like the fact that in-game cinemas was part of the content and that's rare for DLC content, but since they are using the actual game engine it makes cinemas easier to pull off...

BoSox06DH

Even for those that loved playing Arkham Asylum and City I couldn't possibly recommend paying $10 for this DLC. Maybe for $5 it would be worth it, but as already mentioned, this DLC is extremely short and linear with no challenge whatsoever. It was very disappointing just because everyone wanted actual story DLC and it was pretty terrible IMO.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Played and completed it last weekend. I haven't played AC for a few months so I did find it challenging in places but I was happy with what I got I guess.

Liked the Robin stuff, gadgets and the predator map at the end, but the 'story' was bare-bone crap.

Sojgat

Too little, too late. I was expecting the abrupt endings of some of the side missions to be continued with DLC. I guess it really was just bad writing, or at best case sequel setup.

brogan

Neo Member
Having wrapped up Max Payne 3 I decided to try this out. An hour and a half later the credits were rolling. The music finished halfway through, leaving me staring at white names floating on a black screen to silence.

That pretty much sums up Harley Quinn's revenge.

Pretty much this. I enjoyed it, but I also played it just after finishing Max Payne 3, which I don't think helped.

Get it, if you're desperate for some new Arkham City action, but be warned, there isn't much content. Oh, also worth noting, you don't exclusively play as robin in the DLC...

VaeVictis

The best part of the DLC was
Harley getting flustered when that one guard tries to hit on her. Her "What?" gasp and the guard trying to whimper his way out of the conversation was a nice change compared to the convos between Batman and Robin.

The ending definitely came too soon, though.

Top Bottom