• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Because no one asked for it - Beavis and Butthead Do America 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beavis & Butthead 2: AICN reports that in a recent interview with Mike Judge of King of the Hill fame, he mentions a possible clearing of bad blood between him and MTV, so the sequel to B&B Do America might get made after all.

What

why

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The first movie was great, I found it very funny even though I wasn't a huge fan of the show.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
fenekku-gitsune said:
B&B revisionists can go die! I can't wait for this.

i watched some episodes again recently and i have to say the comedy holds up even to this day.

Ristamar

sp0rsk said:
i watched some episodes again recently and i have to say the comedy holds up even to this day.

No doubt. I always watch a few episodes when I happen to catch it on MTV2.

Phoenix

I was a moderate fan of the show and thought the movie was inspired. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but not in the theaters.

Gizmo...

badass2.jpg

THEY ARE JUST SO DUMB ITS FUNNY!

shuri

Banned
The movie is actually several years old. It was made shortly after the first one, but it was kept in a vault because of contractual problems

Willco

Hollywood Square
shuri said:
The movie is actually several years old. It was made shortly after the first one, but it was kept in a vault because of contractual problems

I've never heard of this. This sounds like an urban legend.

Kuroyume

Banned
The first BB movie sucked ass; I was dissapointed and thought it would be hilarious like the show. I rather have a King of the Hill movie honestly and I even hated that show at first....

Guzim

Beavis and Butt-Head are not role models. They're not even human; they're cartoons. Some of the things they do would cause a person to get hurt, expelled, arrested, possibly deported. To put it another way, DON'T try this at home!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i don't wanna see them "do america." i wanna see them sit around and watch music videos. they should make a movie that consists entirely of that.

hobbitx

drohne said:
i don't wanna see them "do america." i wanna see them sit around and watch music videos. they should make a movie that consists entirely of that.

Exactly, I want an interesting extention of the actual show, not another road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom