• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez file for divorce.

Toons

Ben shouldve never left Jennifer Garner. She's a real woman.

Lopez was always a bimbo.

But Ben himself is a prick who didnt realize how good he had it and chases these toxic bitches so he has no one but himself to blame. All these men think they are miserable becuase they are in unhappy marriages but then they get divorced, fuck around or remarry and are still miserable. Maybe realize that every man is miserable in every marriage but people stick it out because the grass is almost never greener on the other side. divorce rate for second marriages is much higher.

....every man is absolutely not miserable in every marriage lol

When people who don't have the education, maturity, and various othe realities needed to make a marriage work get married its going to be miserable. All the evidence points to Ben Affleck and JLO having lacking their qualities even before they got together.

Ben didn't just leave hs first wife, he cheated on her. Selfish, greedy. Qualities that don't magically go away when you marry someone else

Toons

On your worst day, just remember that Ben tapped JLo's ass numerous times, has more money than you could ever imagine, and is still miserable.

You're fucked.

Im not a slave to alcoholism, have never been divorced, have never had my heart broken, I dont have a lot of money but im following a dream career and making progress, and I am generally happy and content snd confident in my future .

Would Ben trade JLOs ass for any of those things? I'm betting he would. If you think I lost something and he won, then its because you value the wrong things in life, and evidently he did too.

Ristifer

Im not a slave to alcoholism, have never been divorced, have never had my heart broken, I dont have a lot of money but im following a dream career and making progress, and I am generally happy and content snd confident in my future .

Would Ben trade JLOs ass for any of those things? I'm betting he would. If you think I lost something and he won, then its because you value the wrong things in life, and evidently he did too.
Lol relax. It was just a joke.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
uj0sU1Y.jpeg

Top Bottom