• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best and Worst additions to an existing cast in animated media? (Spoilers)

SoulUnison

Banned
giphy.gif

Wow, Meowth just floating face-down there is GRIM.
I'm surprised they were allowed to get away with that.

Ray Down

Banned
Worst:

11809909_1006074749457020_1581835319_n.jpg

He's just a boring pretty boy built up to be important if he trained but did jack and shit most of the time. Only popular due to fan girls.

Veedot

Worst:

darker-than-black-s2-gemini-of-the-meteor47.jpg

I nominate Suou for completely ruining a good series by becoming the new protagonist in Darker than Black S2. For all the places they could go after season 1 and she's the focus?

Also animal companion from S1:
6211-1017896851.jpg

To S2:
XBSoQzt.png

S2 is trash

Mesoian

Worst:

I nominate Suou for completely ruining a good series by becoming the new protagonist in Darker than Black S2. For all the places they could go after season 1 and she's the focus?

6211-1017896851.jpg

To S2:
XBSoQzt.png

S2 is trash

S2 is trash, but it's not Suou's fault. They ruin every single character that was interesting in that show for no reason.

Moaradin

It's pretty impressive how well Beerus and Whis integrated into the core cast of Dragon Ball. I imagine it's hard adding new characters to a cast that's been established and beloved for 30 years, but they feel like they've been there all along.

Veedot

S2 is trash, but it's not Suou's fault. They ruin every single character that was interesting in that show for no reason.
True, I just wanted to put the blame on a character. I still dont like her but she wasnt the worst thing about S2.

Geist-

Worst:

6211-1017896851.jpg

To S2:
XBSoQzt.png

S2 is trash
Sh could have easily been a compelling character (and in fact, she kind of was), I blame the writers and whoever decided to completely change what the show was about with almost no explanation why it happened.

And I can't completely hate on S2 since it introduced me to Stereopony.

Top Bottom