• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Black Friday AD

IamAwake

What's the likelihood of Destiny 2 for PC being in sale? Would BB match the same sale price as the console versions?

Dabanton

A lot of 4KTVs are going to be brought this Black Friday Silly prices on them and they seem to be catering to all budgets.

MrBlonde

I guess if I am pulling the trigger on a Switch just do it now(still undecided, just bought the X), after seeing Target and Best Buy advertising the Switch and Mario at full price I just laughed....gotta love Nintendo

T Ghost

LOL no, it's not even close to the ks8000. The MUs are value intro tier models.

Samsung discontinued the KS series in the US market. The MU8000 is the replacement for the KS8000. As long as I know the MU8000 specs are similar to KS8000, but I didnt check.

https://www.samsung.com/us/televisi.../shop_direct_from_samsung/_/n-10+11+hv1uh+g5/

The lower cost MU are the 7s and 6s We are talking US here, EU is another story.

Edit: quick research showed that MU8000 has some slight performance drops when compared to KS8000, especially in the HDR department.

Seems like the MU9000 is more up to par to KS8000? Pricing is close though.

bevishead

Neo Member
I'll be in for Dropmix and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for sure. Just bought my wife the Huawei phone. I'm sure i'll find some other goodies. R.I.P. my wallet this month.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
Solid deals. If Amazon and Steam price match where appropriate, there are going to be a lot of great gaming and movie prices without having to wade through mosh pits. I am glad I waited a few weeks on some of those recent releases.

Really disappointed by the lack of PS4 Pro deals. Are any stores having it on sale?

My launch day PS4 has been having frequent crashes on the Home Screen and hanging when opening games so really wanted to upgrade before it craps out.

I'm really close to buying the LG C7
It goes for $1,800 right now, will it go down in price after Black Friday/Cyber Monday or is that the best price I'll get for it?

Soriku

I'm really close to buying the LG C7
It goes for $1,800 right now, will it go down in price after Black Friday/Cyber Monday or is that the best price I'll get for it?

Why not get the B7A (basically the same TV, 55" btw) for ~1400 (which they've had recently)?

ornery

Really disappointed by the lack of PS4 Pro deals. Are any stores having it on sale?

My launch day PS4 has been having frequent crashes on the Home Screen and hanging when opening games so really wanted to upgrade before it craps out.

(my launch day PS4 Pro has these same issues tbh)

Laws00

Should just make a black friday thread in general if it's already been said or change the title

Glad im not the only one finding that there seems to be nothing so far on any PS4 Pro deals. Without a price drop im not gonna get it. A bundle that is 10 bucks cheaper than if you bought the game and it seperately doesnt count as a deal in my book. Was hoping for a hundred off but not even fifty. Hopefully this will change soon.

netguy503

Glad im not the only one finding that there seems to be nothing so far on any PS4 Pro deals. Without a price drop im not gonna get it. A bundle that is 10 bucks cheaper than if you bought the game and it seperately doesnt count as a deal in my book. Was hoping for a hundred off but not even fifty. Hopefully this will change soon.

Soon? wont the next generation of consoles be announced this E3 or next at the least. They are running out of chances.

Bubba77

im in for the sony x850E 75 inch for 2k. My basement finishing project is nearly done and I was waiting for black friday sales. Hoping the 900e is also on sale at 75 inches. Hopefully can order online.

Haint

Samsung discontinued the KS series in the US market. The MU8000 is the replacement for the KS8000. As long as I know the MU8000 specs are similar to KS8000, but I didnt check.

https://www.samsung.com/us/televisi.../shop_direct_from_samsung/_/n-10+11+hv1uh+g5/

The lower cost MU are the 7s and 6s We are talking US here, EU is another story.

Edit: quick research showed that MU8000 has some slight performance drops when compared to KS8000, especially in the HDR department.

Seems like the MU9000 is more up to par to KS8000? Pricing is close though.

Yes I am talking US, you are being fooled by Samsung's deceptive naming scheme. The KS8000 was like the second highest end model they made last year, with the performance to match. It's 2017 replacement is the Q7. The MU8000 is like 5 rungs down in the hierarchy. In terms of performance and what 2016 model it replaces, it's much more similar to the KU6000's than the KS8000.

ABeezy1388

im in for the sony x850E 75 inch for 2k. My basement finishing project is nearly done and I was waiting for black friday sales. Hoping the 900e is also on sale at 75 inches. Hopefully can order online.

For 100 more you can get the 65” LG OLED B7 for $2100 right now here:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&Item=9SIA9KB6A82304&cm_sp=

I put in a price match request to amazon. Hope they match it. Got about $800 in credit. Would love to buy this.

MrBlonde

I have always wanted this tv and this is the price I was waiting for. Problem is the house I bought this year has a hole in the living room wall with built in shelves for the tv, it looks good having the tv in the wall but my 55 inch curved Samsung just barely fits! If I could fit this tv it would be mine this Black Friday, sucks but just not sure how I could make it work

Bubba77

For 100 more you can get the 65” LG OLED B7 for $2100 right now here:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&Item=9SIA9KB6A82304&cm_sp=

I put in a price match request to amazon. Hope they match it. Got about $800 in credit. Would love to buy this.

How do you ask amazon to price match?

Would love to OLED but need the 75 inches for this room. And its my 3rd 4k tv in the house so I dont need the absolute best! Im already 65k into this basement project so im trying not to go overboard!

ABeezy1388

How do you ask amazon to price match?

Would love to OLED but need the 75 inches for this room. And its my 3rd 4k tv in the house so I dont need the absolute best! Im already 65k into this basement project so im trying not to go overboard!

Here is a link how to ask Amazon to price match. https://www.rather-be-shopping.com/blog/2015/05/15/how-to-ask-for-an-amazon-price-match/

I guess it takes a few days for them to review. I submitted a price match request last night for the LG OLED B7 that I linked you from Newegg. I'd rather purchase from Amazon if they price match.

Wow, yeah I don't blame you for not wanting to go overboard lol! Good luck on the project I bet it will be awesome!

Top Bottom