• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Black Friday AD

SRTtoZ

I just said fuck it and purchased the Destiny white PS4 Pro. Even if there is a deal at BB within the next month I can probably get credited the difference. That thing is sexy plus I can finally play Destiny with my friends but ill probably still main the PC version. Also grabbed Horizon and Lost Legacy for a 20 spot. Can't wait.

ABeezy1388

Dang, looks like the Newegg deal on the LG OLED B7 is gone already and back to the 2600 price :(

What’s the chances there be deals on these for Black Friday. I’m wanting one so bad!

katsais

I just said fuck it and purchased the Destiny white PS4 Pro. Even if there is a deal at BB within the next month I can probably get credited the difference. That thing is sexy plus I can finally play Destiny with my friends but ill probably still main the PC version. Also grabbed Horizon and Lost Legacy for a 20 spot. Can't wait.

I got the same thing, and it is the most bang for your buck...as far a consoles go. You get the $99 version of Destiny 2 and a great looking system for $450. The white one looks better than the regular black Pro IMO.

SRTtoZ

I got the same thing, and it is the most bang for your buck...as far a consoles go. You get the $99 version of Destiny 2 and a great looking system for $450. The white one looks better than the regular black Pro IMO.

Exactly. I actually didn't realize it included the expansion pass until I was ready to checkout and I read a review and someone said it came with it. Pretty good deal overall. Super stoked, it should be here on Tuesday/Wednesday along with the games. I also have a shit ton of digital games on my old ps4 I traded in. I assume I can trasnfer the saves over to the Pro as long as I have them on a USB drive?

Thetinman

Can I order Everybody Golf, Nier, and Wolfenstein 2 online at Best Buy because me going to the store is not going to happen after four days of cooking?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-eas...able-hard-drive-black/5792405.p?skuId=5792405

Is this a good HDD and will it work on PS4? Is this the HDD every in the thread was talking about. Does this HDD come with a USB connector to connect to a PS4?

Thanks. Also, would these also work on PS3?
It's a good HDD from what I've seen. It will work on PS4. It should come with a USB connector - I've never seen an external HDD that didn't.

It will be severely hampered on PS3. You can't install games into it, but you can move (certain, but not sure here) multimedia files onto it.

Top Bottom