• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Capcom Creations?

doncale

Banned
Demon's%20Crest.gif

SNAG-0002.jpg

img0.gif

gargoyles_snes.gif

Eric-GCA

Banned
Yes, Demon's Crest ownz, which is why I'll forever bug Mikami (or was it Kayima?) to make either a freaking sequel or a remake damnit!

Blinky

Bump-Ola-Cola

Viewtiful Joe > Servbots > Strider > Ryu > Blues > Zero > Megaman > everything > Roll

that's official

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Battle has ended and we have a new hero now. I was feeling different as I received the blessings from comrades.

Now, so much time has elapsed and I'm old now, I think it's time for me to tell you the whole story. I hope this story will be told for a long time...

Joe

Hmmm...thought that this was about Capcom's best game creation...Black Tiger's my favorite. Character creation...hmmm...Felicia from NW/DS.

MightyHedgehog said:
Hmmm...thought that this was about Capcom's best game creation...Black Tiger's my favorite. Character creation...hmmm...Felicia from NW/DS.

Someone agrees! Black Tiger cannot be beaten. Amazing pattern based game, with a randomness in certain enemies, all played out on large levels with multiple paths. Castlevania could never hold a candle to it.

Top Bottom