• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Korea threatens to blow up South Korean media offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
What's a korean dog ?

Delicious.

Jindos. Which are the ones I had.

JindoDogJindosPurebredDogsAngela.JPG

Sapsaree

sapsaree1.jpg

Korean Mastiffs

Neapolitan+Mastiff.jpg

Poongsan Dogs

1ps.GIF

Socreges

Banned
You know, with regular people I brace myself for the "Which Korea are you from?"
We have to ask. For that one day when we actually met someone from North Korea, but didn't realize.

Yes, I realize that will probably never happen. And if it does, we'd instantly know the difference.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
We have to ask. For that one day when we actually met someone from North Korea, but didn't realize.

Yes, I realize that will probably never happen. And if it does, we'd instantly know the difference.

Because they haven't been about to get out of Bronze League.

Another thread about the shitty country (government) that is North Korea.

I will once again post this article for anyone who doesn't know about the shit that happens there.

Some highlights:

Source

I have mixed feelings about that book. The story itself was incredible, but the author very obviously had a falling out with the Korean man, and was pissed off about have to scrape together things to finish the book (2 or 3 chapters complain about it). As disgusting as it is, it also doesn't reflect the lives of everyday North Koreans. Nothing to Envy was a lot better.

ChiTownBuffalo

I thought I did? I have relatives in North Korea, and by jokingly calling it "Best Korea" it makes light of the situation there. It's like GAF (not speaking about you) doesn't understand what's going on there. I still remember when Jong Il died, there were tons and tons of sarcastic jokes saying stuff like "you will be missed" or "RIP". The situation there is really not something to make light of, imo.

Anyway, I didn't want to cause any problems or anything. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who didn't find it funny. My conscious is at ease, and I can continue browsing GAF

It clearly is meant sarcastically. Don't thing anyone except maybe some stalinist nutjobs considers NK to be a nice place. Lighten up. People are actualy ridiculing NK by calling it best Korea.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It clearly is meant sarcastically. Don't thing anyone except maybe some stalinist nutjobs considers NK to be a nice place. Lighten up. People are actualy ridiculing NK by calling it best Korea.

I thought best korea was a 30 rock joke run wild...

You know, with regular people I brace myself for the "Which Korea are you from?"

When I'm around nerds, I do the same thing with Starcraft.

But...I dunno that I can get too upset, I've worked in a dry cleaners, a liquor store, have a black belt in Taekwondo and owned two Korean dogs. Not like I'm not fulfilling alot of those stereotypes.

Yeah it's annoying explaining to people that if I were from North Korea... I probably wouldn't be standing in front of them having a conversation.

So no one else has to look it up:

vituperation

1. outburst of abuse: an outburst of violently abusive or harshly critical language
2. act of vituperating: the use of violent abuse or extremely harsh criticism

ChiTownBuffalo

Yeah it's annoying explaining to people that if I were from North Korea... I probably wouldn't be standing in front of them having a conversation.

You know, we could start the secret NK infiltration agent rumor thing.

My uncle married a woman from South Korea that he met while in the Air Force. She has family stuck in North Korea. This is such a tragic thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom