• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best looking actor from the game of thrones

Best looking actor

• Jaime Lannister:

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Cersei Lannister:

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Jon Snow:

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Robb Stark:

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Theon Greyjoy:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khal Drogo:

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Melisander:

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Shae:

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Melisander:

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Margaery Tyrell:

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • Tywin Lannister:

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Tormud Giantsbane:

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Brienne of Tarth:

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Gilly:

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Daenerys Tagaryen:

Votes: 28 18.3%
  • missandei:

Votes: 18 11.8%

• Total voters

Radioskugga

It is known.
0_FOP_CHP_050320GOT_013JPG.jpg

GymWolf

Gold Member
missandei is a one night stand while margaery is wife material hence why margaery is winning on gaf, as most of us are 35+
That makes no fucking sense, margery looks 10x times more bitchy and one night adventure than missandei.

The actress is mostly famous for doing nudes in every fucking role he had, talk about wife material :lollipop_squinting:

It's just personal preference without need for these bullshits to justify a vote :lollipop_squinting:

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
The theme for game of thrones was every character being in a tragic situation and once in a while there were attacks. The politics were always more important to me than the characters looks.

WoJ

I vote for Emilia Clarke. I didn't watch GoT but my wife did and I swear every time I happened to walk in when she was watching that chick had her top off. So she wins for me.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
At her best in Black Book!
Like a fine wine.

giphy.gif

The actress is mostly famous for doing nudes in every fucking role he had, talk about wife material :lollipop_squinting:
The fuck does that have to do with her being "wife material"? You saying you wouldn't settle down with her if you two hit it off perfectly after time spent together, but then found out she has been naked on film somewhere? That is where you draw the line? That somehow makes her "tainted" or something? Might be the dumbest fucking thing I've heard in awhile if that is what you are getting at.

She is an actress. She acts. Some scenes might require less clothes than others. That's not a blight on her as a person lol

Last edited:

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Dany all the way. Well... you said "actor", then you listed a bunch of characters... Emilia Clarke is getting more and more weird looking, but overall she looked great as Dany.

Never understood Team Margaery... like she's got that Shannen Doherty Igor-eye thing. Are you guys peasants of some backwater village where everybody is deformed or something?

Like seriously check out Margaery here she barely does anything for me (still would tho):
The Goonies Chuck GIF

GymWolf

Gold Member
Like a fine wine.

giphy.gif

The fuck does that have to do with her being "wife material"? You saying you wouldn't settle down with her if you two hit it off perfectly after time spent together, but then found out she has been naked on film somewhere? That is where you draw the line? That somehow makes her "tainted" or something? Might be the dumbest fucking thing I've heard in awhile if that is what you are getting at.

She is an actress. She acts. Some scenes might require less clothes than others. That's not a blight on her as a person lol
If we are talking about a concept so abstract like "wife material" knowing that a chick like to make nude scenes more than other actresses is a way like another to judge a character, some men don't like libertine women who like to go topless on the beach or wear provocative clothes, and you can bet that a chick who have no problem doing nude scenes is gonna be more prone to do that more than a chick who never accepted a nude role because she doesn't like being seen naked in public, of course it's not a written law but you can see where i came from, i was not talking about being tainted since nude scenes in movies are not real sex, not even sure why you thought about that.

Not being wife material change from men to men, it's not a strict parameter, some men like their women more shy.

It was a stupid discussion to begin with, i was just engaging with the madness for a laugh or 2, calm down bud no one is insulting the honor of margery :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I see you had no problems with the other dude saying that missandei is not wife material just by how she look tho :lollipop_squinting:

Last edited:

Fbh

Even though her acting sucks I always found Daenerys to have a great mix of cute and hot.

Also it's kinda funny how the quality of the story and writing in the show was inversely proportional to the amount of female nudity lol.

Top Bottom