• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best trolling on neogaf

Ishan

Topic says it. What do you think were the best examples of trolling on neogaf?

I don't mean drive by shit post trolling but legit someone said something to troll others and lots of ppl fell for it etc. I know I once posted how slow down in a game could be bullettime inherent in a game engine and intentional great engine design by the devs and a couple ppl fell for it before ppl looked up my post history and realized I was joking . Something along those lines.

EDIT: obviously context will be important so if you can link to the thread / relevant posts it would be helpful!

EDIT2 : also mods figured this was a community thread not a gaming thread. If its better in off topic feel free to move it.

Ishan

Spoiler:
This probably won't go well for you.

If its about me getting trolled that k. If its the wrong area to post on I have no idea. I normally post in the gaming section. Again as I said didn't think gaming was appropriate etc but sure if the threads needs to be shut sure.

Ishan

Why'd you post this in community

As I said I normally post in gaming. Im not sure what community per say is for. I figured its about discussing neogaf community (probably would be better off in off topic is it? or should I have posted this in gaming?) I don't quite understand how the community subclass works on neogaf.

EDIT: before mods or anyone else thinks that this is not me trolling . I genuinely thought this would be where I should post something like this.

Top Bottom